The Estart 235 is a pneumatic boat designed according to rigorous specifications, meeting specific expectations in terms of safety and use.
Made from a 0.7mm PVC based on 1000D polyester Army Green color, it has two independent inflatable tubes with high pressure valves.
Like all models in the Estart range, its shape has been reworked to optimize its load volume, the goal being once again to make it as close as possible to the needs and expectations of carp anglers!
Indeed, the diameter of the tubes has been reduced, its width has been increased to reach 134cm and its overall shape has been rounded so as not to lose space compared to some models of the market which have more pointed ends.
This model is a good compromise for carp anglers looking for a reliable and fast boat to ride. The Estart 235 can be used on small bodies of water as an annex in large lake thanks to its tubes of 38cm in diameter.
The presence of a removable engine support allows it to be easily motorized according to the circumstances in which you need it.
It has a removable sliding bench that will be very useful when navigating with a motor or simply that you move the oar to adjust to your physiognomy.
- Marine wooden floor slats
- Number of slats : 4
- Black aluminum oars for more discretion
- Adjustable adjustable bench in marine wood (removable)
- PVC 0.7mm based on 1000D polyester
- Color: Army Green
- Number of airtubes : 2
- Diameter of the rolls: 38cm
- Inside dimensions: 190cm (length) x 55cm (width)
- Removable motor mount
- Stainless steel fixing ring on the front of the boat
- ISO6185 standard
- Boat not registrable by maritime affairs
- Comes complete with carrying bag and inflator
- Repair kit provided
External dimensions : 235cm (length) x 134cm (width) – Weight : 24.5kg
Stainless steel fixing ring on the front of the boat
Removable engine support
Black color oars for more discretion