Carp fishing is known as a friendly fishing because it is not uncommon to practice with family or friends.
With this in mind, we designed this shelter in the idea of allowing carp anglers to have a rallying point to allow them to have a good time together.
Its imposing dimensions allow it to easily receive 6/8 level chairs and to install 2 biwy tables.
Despite its impressive footprint, The Lounge is nevertheless easy and quick to assemble (even to a person) thanks to its tubing equipped with color codes.
To give you optimal visibility and enjoy the environment, it has two removable fronts, a wide door on one side and a large window with two vents on the other side. You will be able to easily transform The Lounge into an “arbor” style shelter.
Its domed roof offers good ceiling height and prevents any risk of water stagnation.
- Made in a 420D canvas
- Hydrostatic head 5000mm
- Two removable side panels
- Two large windows for optimal ventilation (one on the door)
- Presence of two small vents at the bottom of a side
- Reinforced angles
- Ceiling hook for hanging a lamp
- Door and windows equipped with a full flap and a mosquito net
- Reinforced attachment points
- Fast assembly thanks to its frame equipped with color codes
- Heavy Duty groundsheet
- Thermo-welded seams
- Feet equipped with mud cups with hole to attach a sardine
- Guying points in the corners (tension ropes provided)
- Overall dimensions : 95cm x 30cm x 30cm
- Comes complete with a set of reinforced T pegs and a carrying bag
Dimensions : 260cm x 360cm x 250cm – Poids : 22kg
Made from a 420D canvas with 5000mm hydrostatic head
Certainly the most flexible shelter in its class
Door with mozzi mesh and reinforced clips
HD T pegs supplied and articulated mud feet
Numerous vents for an unrivalled comfort in all situations
The Lounge turns into a bower for sunny days