After the success of the Colosse 2/3 seater bivvy, Carp Design is proud to present the Bivvy Base XL, a generously sized bivvy designed for long sessions or simply for carp anglers who need a large bivvy!
Its tunnel shape will allow you to easily accommodate 3 bed chairs as well as all the necessary equipment for your session.
The height is high enough to move around with ease, which is not negligible when the weather is capricious and you have to stay for long hours inside.
It has an aluminium frame (19mm diameter bars with reinforcements at the junctions) which makes it very stable and gives it great resistance to wind, all reinforced by a series of tension bars which stiffen the structure.
The Bivvy Base XL will protect you effectively in all seasons, but it is particularly pleasant in the summer thanks to its numerous vents which promote air circulation inside.
- Made of 420D fabric
- 5000mm hydrostatic head
- Exclusive camouflage design
- Thermo-welded seams
- Clear PVC window provided (for the door)
- Rear window with solid front and removable mosquito net
- Door and windows fitted with a solid flap and green mosquito net
- Reinforced fixing points with tensioning elastic
- Supplied with a set of tensioning bars
- Heavy duty groudsheets (velcro fastening)
- Double zip on the door for “letter box” opening
- Optimised interior space
- Velcro rod strap on the front
- Size: 170cm x 30cm x 30cm
- Supplied complete with a set of reinforced T-pegs and a carry bag
Dimensions: 400cm x 360cm x 200cm – Weight: 24.2kg
Window at the back with solid front and removable mosquito net
Door and windows equipped with mosquito net flap
Transparent PVC window provided (for door)
Supplied with a set of tensioning bars
Heavy duty groudsheets (velcro fastening)
The front panel can be removed and attached inside the bivvy to create two separate areas…
…ideal for separating your sleeping area from your daytime area (the floor mat is in two parts for this purpose)
Side windows for more ventilation and light inside the bivvy
Heavy duty groudsheets (velcro attachment)
The front and the two groudsheets can be removed to create an “XXL shelter” of 400cm x 360cm
Rear window with solid front and removable mosquito net
The rear window has a mesh pocket to store your essentials
Reinforced tension bars joints
Rubber flocking of the Carp Design logo
Buckles with clips to hold windows open
Reinforced fastening points with elastic tensioning