The Carp Design Green Line universal extension will allow you to considerably increase the volume of most brollies on the market.
Once erected, you can simply pass it over the entrance door of your shelter to obtain a significant sheltered area. This is an ideal product if you have an umbrella (brolly) and a friend or girlfriend wants to spend the night with you.
It is also very useful if you want to create a kitchen area in your shelter or simply protect your belongings from the weather.
The front door has a full, transparent window (in addition to a mosquito net) and the front wall is completely removable!
When it rains, the awning allows you to change and leave wet clothes and boots behind, with enough room to stand, keeping the sleeping area dry and clean.
- Recommended for small Brollies (approx. 140cm high)
- Made of 210D fabric
- 5000mm hydrostatic head
- Heat sealed seams
- Door equipped with a full flap and a mosquito net
- Reinforced fixing points with elastic tensioning
- Supplied with a set of tensioning bars
- Velcro fasteners on the front
- Mesh roll bar loops for quick drying
- Rope for rear attachment not included
- Dimensions: 110cm x 17cm x 17cm
- Comes complete with a set of reinforced pegs and a carry bag
Dimensions: 240cm x 140cm x H135cm – Weight: 5.8kg (with pegs)
Rope for fixing to the back not included
Door equipped with a full flap and a mosquito net
Supplied with a set of tensioning bars
Clear PVC window option
Removable front panel
Mesh headband loops for quick drying
Rubber flocking of the Carp Design logo
Reinforced attachment points with elastic tensioning
Velcro rod attachments on front