Behind their futuristic looks, the D-Fusion detectors offer a high level of functionality and performance to satisfy the most demanding carp anglers.
The D-Fusion is equipped with two 8-LED strips that offer many advantages. The first is in the settings, as the LED strip indicates the level of volume, tone and sensitivity adjustment.
The second advantage is that when a fish goes out to sea (the LEDs light up from bottom to top) and when a fish comes back to shore (the LEDs light up from top to bottom), this will be useful to easily detect drop backs.
For drop backs, the detector emits a different sound from the offshore hits so you can get the information without even seeing the detector.
In order to adapt to all lighting conditions, the LED strips are adjustable in intensity (8 levels and the ergonomic adjustment buttons have been placed on the front panel).
The latest generation transmitter with automatic range test and routing function guarantees a perfect connection with the central unit within a 150m radius.
The frame of the detectors (and the receiver) is made from a high resistance ABS material with special reinforcement at the level of the screw thread to guarantee you an increased resistance to the test of time and the elements which you will be able to meet at the edge of water.
For those who like to have their lights on, there is a 2.5mm jack on the underside of the sensors that provides a 20 second delay to the connected lights.
- 8 levels of volume, tone and sensitivity adjustment
- MUTE function on the detectors
- 20 second LED delay on detector and receiver
- Differentiation of the drop back buttons
- 2.5mm jack for light accessories
- Low battery warning on detector and receiver
- Memory function on detectors and receiver (retains settings)
- Ergonomic adjustment buttons on the front panel
- 16 LEDs with adjustable light intensity on the front panel
- 150m range in open areas (variable range depending on the environment)
- Routing function to ensure that your detector does not interfere with other users (256 channels)
- Vibration function on the receiver
- Foldable antenna on the receiver
- Designed to withstand the elements
- Housing made of high-strength ABS material with special reinforcement at the screw thread
- Non-slip pads on the rod rest
- Detectors run on one 9V battery (batteries included)
- The receiver requires three AAA LR03 1.5V batteries (batteries included)
- Delivered in a shock-proof case
- The box contains the green, yellow, red and blue bite alarms
2.5mm jack for light accessories
Housing made of high-strength ABS material with special reinforcement at the screw thread
150m range in open areas (variable range depending on the environment)
Ergonomic adjustment buttons on the front panel
16 LEDs with adjustable light intensity on the front panel
Delivered in a shock-proof case