Newcomer in the field of freespool reels, the GFR9000 is a Long Cast reel dedicated to long-distance fishing enthusiasts.
Its sober and clean design contains reliable and robust mechanics worthy of the most prestigious models. Thanks to its ultra-light, computer-balanced frame, the GFR9000 offers a perfect balance to rods of all lengths.
It is equipped with the “Worm Shaft System” ultra-slow oscillation cross-winding system, which allows perfect wire storage to allow you to gain the few meters that make the difference when fishing at great distances.
It has 7 + 1 stainless steel ball bearings, an aluminum spool (+ a spare aluminum spool), an infinite anti-return and a precise release system that allows to move from a brake in free position to a brake fighting only a quarter of a turn.
The exotic wood handle mounted on the machined aluminum crank offers a comfortable grip and sublimates its devastating look.
Aluminium spool with line clip and line guard system
- Black & orange finish
- 7 + 1 stainless steel ball bearings
- Forged aluminum main spool
- Extra spool made of forged aluminum
- Stainless steel pins, screws and washers (saltwater compatible)
- Reinforced control wheel
- Ultra-light, high-strength graphite body
- Reliable and precise release system
- Micrometric front brake “Drag Control”
- Anti-twist and anti-corrosion roller
- Infinite anti return
- Ambidextrous handle
- Winding with crossed turns
- Double oscillation “Worm Shaft System”
- Folding crank in machined aluminum
- Exotic wood handle
- Line clip
|7+1||4.6:1||102cm||450m /0.30mm350m / 0.35mm||1||685g|
Anti-twist and anti-corrosion roller
Large Drag Control brake wheel for a good grip
Clean, sober and neat design
CAD balanced rotor
Deluxe exotic wood handle
Additional aluminium spool