Fans of compact equipment will be delighted to discover the Tweeny, detectors that offer great versatility given their quality/price ratio.
They incorporate all the functions required for carp fishing with 6 levels of volume, tone and sensitivity adjustment.
Despite their small size, the Tweeny has built-in snag bars (anti-ejection system) which offer 2 possible heights to secure your rods in case of a violent lateral departure!
The Tweeny has a built-in transmitter which guarantees a perfect connection with the central unit within a 150m radius.
The frame of the detectors (and the receiver) is made of a high resistance ABS material with special reinforcement at the level of the screw thread to guarantee you an increased resistance to the test of time and the elements which you will be able to meet at the edge of water.
For those of you who like lighted pendulums, there is a 2.5mm jack plug under the sensors that provides a 20 second delay to the connected pendulums.
- 6 levels of volume, tone and sensitivity adjustment
- MUTE function on the detectors
- 20 second LED delay on detector and receiver
- 2.5mm jack for light accessories
- Low battery warning on detector and receiver
- Memory function on detectors and receiver (retains settings)
- Ergonomic front panel adjustment buttons
- 150m range in open areas (range varies depending on environment)
- Routing function to ensure that your detector does not interfere with other users (256 channels)
- Vibrate function on the receiver
- Designed to withstand the elements
- Housing made from high strength ABS material with special reinforcement at the screw thread
- Detectors run on one 12V 23A battery (batteries included)
- Receiver requires two AAA LR03 1.5V batteries (batteries included)
- Delivered in a shock-proof case
- The box contains the green, yellow, red and blue bite alarm
Ergonomic front panel adjustment buttons
2.5mm jack for light accessories
Boitier pile à levier
150m range in open areas (range varies depending on environment)
Delivered in a shock-proof case