As many carp anglers use a bivvy as a cooking area, we have developed this dedicated shelter.
Although it can be used as a traditional bivvy, its cubic design makes it more practical for cooking or gathering with friends.
Quick to assemble, it offers a superb ceiling height and a floor area that can easily accommodate a large table and 3/4 level chairs.
It has a door at the front, large windows at the back and sides and a removable front panel to allow you to enjoy the scenery and your position when the weather permits.
The presence of internal hooks will allow you to hang many accessories such as lamps or various kitchen utensils.
In order to keep the door open even in case of rain, the cap on the front will allow you to leave the top of the door open thanks to its double zip.
- Always fold your bivvy with the doors open (makes assembly and disassembly easier)
- Made of 420D fabric
- 5000mm hydrostatic head
- Large windows for optimal ventilation (one on the door)
- Internal hooks
- Velcro rod straps on the front
- Supplied with 3 tensioning bars (two side bars + one central bar)
- Door and windows equipped with a full flap and a green mosquito net
- Clear PVC window supplied (for door)
- Mesh loops for quick drying
- Reinforced fixing points
- Quick assembly
- Heavy duty removable groudsheet
- Thermo-welded seams
- Size: 170cm x 25cm x 25cm
- Supplied complete with a set of reinforced T-pegs and a carry bag
Dimensions: 225cm x 225cm x 190cm – Weight: 17kg
Window at the back for maximum ventilation
Door equipped with a full flap and a green mosquito net
Transparent PVC window provided (for the door)
Cap support mechanism
Large windows for optimal ventilation
Possibility to remove the entire front and rear wall
Mesh loops for quick drying
Comes complete with a set of reinforced T-pegs
Heavy Duty Removable groudsheet
Supplied with 3 tensioning bars
Reinforced fixing points
Velcro rod strap on the front